Payment Gateway Sign Up for an Individual or a Proprietor for Instamojo Trail Account takes only a couple of minutes.
1. You should be an Indian Citizen
2. Your Business should be registered in India (Instamojo only serves businesses in India)
Here is the information you will need to sign up:
- Please use a valid email address that you check regularly.
- To purchase simple, powerful Email with 5GB Storage Per Account | Inbuilt Virus Protection | which Works on Mobile and Tablets for Businesses / Corporate emails id check the link – Click Here – Starts at justRs.55.00/account/month
- 🇮🇳 Indian mobile phone numbers are accepted. (+91 ISD code.)
- The provided number should be able to receive SMS for one-time-passwords (OTP)
- Username is visible to everyone.
- Then username is included in the link to your store and payment links created by you.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued in India.
- PAN number is required to pay out the earned money.
- Use business PAN number if you have one for the business.
- Use your own PAN number otherwise.
- Account Number
- Earned money is transferred directly to your/business bank account.
- Provide bank account details for the business if you have a separate account.
- Provide your own bank account details.
- IFSC Code
Steps to Sign Up as an Individual or as Proprietor of a business.
1. Visit the link – Click Here – Affiliate Link (You get ₹ 500 after your first sale as a bonus)
2. Click on Sign Up For Free button as in the below image.
3. Ensure you are signing up as a Business
(1). Enter your email – You can also purchase from here for professional email id’s
(2) and pick a strong, unique password
(3) for your Instamojo account. Click on Signup as Business
(4) to continue to the next step.
4. You should see the following screen.
Verify your phone number by entering your phone number (1) and then click on Send OTP (2).
5. Check your phone and enter the OTP received via SMS (1).
Click on Verify (2) to continue.
6. Choose the option
(1) that describes whether you run the business yourself as an individual, or whether it is a registered organization like an LLP, Private Limited, NGO etc.
Choose the appropriate option in (2) and click Next (3) to continue.
7. Enter your/business PAN number and your/business name as it appears on the PAN card (1).
Enter your/business address, state and pin code (2).
If applicable to your business, enter the GSTIN (3).
Finally, select the appropriate option that applies to your business in (4) and click Next (5)
8. Choose a username that matches your business (1), or pick a suggested username if you like (2) and click on Next (3) to continue.
9. Almost done! Enter your bank account number (1) and IFSC code (3) to receive payouts. Confirm that the account name (2) matches with the bank’s records. Finally, click on the Accept Terms and Create Account (4).
10. You will now be logged in to your Instamojo Dashboard.
Hurray!! You have successfully Signed Up as an Individual or as Proprietor of business for Payment Gateway of Instamojo. You can now start collecting the payments.